Searching high and low for a breakfast recipe that will satisfy you the whole morning through? Then, look no further than this recipe for Easy Breakfast Sandwiches. Made with English muffins, eggs, and your choice of bacon, sausage, ham, or Canadian bacon, these breakfast sandwiches will allow you to power through your day. By making them ahead of time, you’ll have a freezer-friendly breakfast that is quick, delicious, and convenient. Check out the ingredients and directions, listed below.
- 12 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 slices cooked bacon, sausage patties, ham, or Canadian bacon
- 12 English muffins
- 12 slices cheddar cheese, or your favorite cheese
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Generously grease a 9x13’’ pan.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the greased pan and bake for 18-22 minutes, or just until the center is set. Be careful not to overcook.
- Remove cooked eggs from oven and allow to cool before cutting into 12 squares.
- Top each English muffin half with egg, cheese, meat, and the other half of the muffin. If you are consuming right away, heat the sandwiches at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- To freeze the sandwiches, wrap each sandwich individually in tinfoil, wax paper, or parchment paper and place them in a freezer safe resealable bag. Freeze for up to 1 month.
- To reheat frozen sandwiches, remove paper or foil and wrap sandwich in a paper towel. Microwave for 40 seconds to 1 minute on defrost. Flip the sandwich over and microwave for 10-30 seconds on high power, until warmed through.
Annabelle on Main Apartments in Duluth, Georgia